DTS's relationship with Bakery and Snack DSD began in 2005 and currently includes operations at 8 geographic locations. Services include Dedicated Contract Carriage servicing distributors and interplant shippments.
- Provide centralized management
- Coordinate outbound and inbound shipment of products on either the DCC fleet or on other carriers
- Provide detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports of all transportation activity
- With the use of skate conveyors and ramps provide multi-stop, ground delivery to over 180 depots on a daily/weekly basis.
- Value Added Solutions
- Detailed reporting including loaded trailer reports, track and trace and product damage.
- Daily dynamic routing to maximize utilization and reduce cost.
- Technology Solutions including Scanning on and off Technology.
- On-board computers providing GPS tracking and detailed reporting capability.
- Centralized management personnel
- Decreased shipping costs.
- Reduced exposure related to accident liability, workers comp. and cargo damage.
- Detailed operational reports provided on a regular basis.
- Increased service levels to customers.
- Eliminated DOT audit exposure.
- Operational flexibility to respond to seasonal volume fluctuations.